Saturday, August 12, 2006

SCRIPTAPALOOZA EMAIL B.S.
*
Okay, I'm irritated. I entered a screenplay in the Scriptapalooza 2006 contest. (See Blog below). The other day I start receiving "please remove" emails from people who are on Scriptapalooza's email list. Somehow, some way, the idiots at Scriptapalooza or one of their partners is sending junk email with MY RETURN ADDRESS! I have to contact my server and tell them what's going on. I write Scriptapalooza. Here's their response:
*
This is an email to address the problem of many people getting 10 or so emails from a Sponsor of Scriptapalooza. There was a problem with their server and by accident you got many emails. We apologize for this. We work very closely with many companies in order to give our entrants very good deals on screenwriting products and services. Again we apologize for the frustration that it caused you. Sincerely, Mark Andrushko President scriptapalooza.com
*
Okay, Mark, get this straightened out and do it now. I don't want my email address shut down and I don't want a bunch of pissed-off people emailing me. Got it?

No comments: