Sunday, December 10, 2006

NOT ENOUGH TIME
*
The day was too short. Way too short. Got grocery shopping, gas in car, laundry, dishes, one bathroom semi-cleaned, bills paid, one Christmas package ready for the mail, a few decorations brought out of storage, and one movie review completed. Still wanted to read more of the novel, Metered Space. Start on my second review. Work on a new story idea. Reach someone in Tech Support at msn. (I was on hold for an hour and finally hung up.) My day needs to be longer. Need sleep, too. I finished the day by fixing dinner then watching Shakespeare in Love. I like that movie. Time for bed. Tomorrow begins at 4AM. Goodnight all.
*
First, I need to email my nephew and try to get a Christmas list from him.
*
I wonder if the Grinch would like a partner.

No comments: