Wednesday, June 07, 2006

From Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid (1969)
Directed by George Roy Hill. Starring Paul Newman, Robert Redford, and Katherine Ross.
Outlaws Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, hiding out in Bolivia, have taken their first "honest" jobs as payroll guards for mine manager Percy Garris (Strother Martin). On their first day, riding to the bank, they look for bandit ambush spots.
Butch: I think they're in the trees up ahead.
Sundance: In the bushes on the left.
Butch: I'm telling you they're in the trees up ahead.
Sundance: You take the trees, I'll take the bushes.
Percy Garris: Will you two beginners cut it out.
Butch: Well, we're just trying to spot an ambush, Mr. Garris.
Percy Garris: Morons. I've got morons on my team. Nobody is going to rob us going down the mountain. We have got no money going down the mountain. When we have got the money, on the way back, then you can sweat.

No comments: