Friday, November 17, 2006

WELCOME TO THE 21st CENTURY
*
It's been a little while since I blogged. A lotta time at work lately but the biggest issue was my little, ol' computer. Y'see, I've been on "dial-up" all this time. I know I had the Flintstones Internet service. Seemed fine for a long, long time. Then ... well, now, I have DSL with my cable company. Yep, the Jetsons Internet service. At least to me it is. Also dial-up and cable were the only two choices in my area. The new hook-up is amazing. I instantly go to new sites and I can finally watch movie trailers and stupid stuff on YouTube. I've been playing. New post soon.
*
(The above picture of the San Juan Mission has nothing to do with anything. I just liked the photo.)

3 comments:

d said...

congrats on the DSL!
Have fun zipping around the net --please pity those of us who have to remain on dial-up or worse (the stupid direct tv satelittle thingy).

Christopher55 said...

Having a good time. :)

Rogue Blades Entertainment said...

I cry foul!! Bait and switch is illegal in all 50 states, I do believe! I like the picture too. And welcome to the New World, Chris.