Monday, December 17, 2007

My Referral Check and Ms. Jamie Lee Curtis
*
Every once in a while I check the referral option to see how folks are ending up on my blog. Most of the visitors are from the U.S. but I've also had folks recently from Argentina, France, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain, and the U.K. Welcome. My latest check found that people are stopping by to check out pieces I've written about:

Christmas Story
Deadwood
Louis L'Amour's Hanging Woman Creek (a longer review)
Live Free and Die Hard (a short review)
Maureen O'Hara
Tom Selleck westerns
James Stewart westerns
Kate Walsh
but an usual amount (quite a few actually) were people (okay, it was probably all guys) looking for info about Jamie Lee Curtis .... hmmm ... okay, guys, below are a couple pictures of Ms. Curtis. After you check them out, please click on the link to my novels and check them out. A sale or two would be nice for providing this service.



No comments: