New Year: 2008
The new year has finally arrived. Please, please, be a better year than 2007.
I have made some resolutions and I will share:
1) Quit smoking (the patches have been purchased)
2) Lose 15-20 pounds (mostly around my chocolate-chip-cookie gut)
3) Go out on a first date sometime before the year ends (haven't been on a date since Annie and I separated then divorced)
4) Sell (or at least have optioned) a screenplay
5) Play Texas Hold 'em in a casino (but don't get hooked on gambling because those big casinos didn't become big casinos by letting people like me win)